WELCOME TO HARBOURSIDE HOLIDAY PARK, WHITIANGA
We are directly opposite the harbour on the main street in Whitianga. The little sandy beach across from the camp is a good place to launch a kayak or take the children to explore the estuary at low tide. With the town centre just 450 metres along the road, you can leave your car at the campground and stroll to the cafés and shops.
Make Harbourside Holiday Park your base from which to explore the Coromandel Peninsula. Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove are only a 35 minute drive away. The historic town of Coromandel can be reached via the beaches or through the 309 Road (with its kauris) in less than an hour.
Our budget accommodation ranges from well-maintained standard cabins to our brand new Deluxe 2-Bedroom units.
We have large, level, sheltered powered and non-powered sites for camping. Shade is provided by beautiful mature trees.
Our small holiday park is ideal for families. We provide a safe, relaxing, family-friendly environment in which to enjoy yourself and our lovely little town.
The outdoor swimming pool is popular in summer. The large covered dining area, with two push-button BBQs and plenty of tables, allow you to prepare and enjoy your meals outdoors. We also have a communal kitchen, laundry, clean toilets, and new tiled showers, a communal indoor dining area and small lounge, TV room, boat wash, fish cleaning area, and small adventure playground.
Wireless internet is provided by IKS, with plans from $5 for 10GB. Complimentary 100MB WiFi is given with each booking for you to check your emails.
Dogs may be allowed on request and ONLY with prior permission. Please do not just turn up with your dog.
Only the Best
- Small camp shop for ice creams, drinks, chips, biscuits, toiletries, etc
- Communal kitchen with fridge-freezers, hotplates, toasters, microwaves, electric jugs and water filter
- Separate laundry with laundry tubs, coin-operated Maytag washing machines and dryers, clothes lines, ironing board and iron
- Communal dining and TV room
- Renovated, clean toilets
- Newly tiled modern shower cubicles (with free hot water)
- Hairdryer available in the laundry
- Book exchange where you can exchange a book for a book
- Free push-button electric BBQs and new alfresco dining area
- Boat washing and fish cleaning facilities
- Childrens playground and trampoline
- WiFi access provided by IKS from as little as $5 for 10GB, complimentary 100MB WiFi is given with each booking for checking your emails
- Kayak hire (double kayaks and single kayaks), stand-up paddleboards (SUP)
- Bike hire, electric bikes, mountain bikes, Choppers!!
- Dump station